- This Weekend: 14-16, +1.217u
- April Record: 67-83, -5.083u
- YTD: 122-186, -2.545u
This weekend I went a little bananas on the 1st Inning overs and I relied on the Cubs all too much. That is a bad recipe, and costly to what could have been. Yesterday I started 0-5 and salvaged a 6-9. But Saturday I started 4-2 and ended 5-5. Gambling giveth and gambling taketh.
Today I have decided to calm down for real, and have limited myself to three original picks, and two Barstool boosters. This is an early submission because my first pick is some MORNING BASEBALL. Thank you, Boston. Please note my Seattle Mariners pick. The Dodgers just had a wild series in San Diego with all eyes on them. The two teams will do it again next weekend in LA, and I don’t think the Dodgers are looking at the 1st place Seattle Mariners at all. That’s my pick of the day.
- (MLB) White Sox/Red Sox O7.5: 1u/.89u
- (NHL) Blackhawks/Predators O5.5: 1u/.95u
- (MLB) Mariners ML: 1u/1.7u
- (Barstool MLB) “Marathon Day:” 26.2 runs & hits in White Sox/Red Sox game: 1u/4.19u
- (Barstool NHL) Alex DeBrincat to score a point & Blackhawks win: 1u/2.3u