Ok, first, let’s just recap yesterday. ALOT HAPPENED AND I DON’T EVEN KNOW.
- NCAA: Kentucky -3.5, 1u to win .90u LOSER
- NCAA: Kentucky Live Bet ML 1u to win 2.4u LOSER
- NCAA: Michigan State -1, 1u to win .92u LOSER
- NCAA: Michigan State Live Bet ML, 1u to win 2.9u LOSER
- NCAA: Oklahoma State/West Virginia Over 150, 1u to win .92u LOSER
- NCAA: West Virginia Live Bet ML, .5u to win 4.5u LOSER
- NCAA: Miami (FL) +9.5, 1u to win .91u WINNER
- NCAA: BARSTOOL BOOSTED PARLAY: Creighton, USC, UNC, Wisconsin all to win, 1u to win 3.5u WINNER
- NHL: BARSTOOL BOOSTED PARLAY: Patrick Kane to score & Blackhawks win, 1u to win 10u LOSER
- NBA: BARSTOOL HOODIE PROMOTION: Bulls -3.5, 10u to win 8.4u LOSER BUT VOIDED SO N/A
- NCAA: North Carolina -3.5, 2u to win 1.8u WINNER
- CHICAGO PARLAY: Bulls win & Over 228/Blackhawks win & Over 5.5, .5u to win 7u LOSER
- NBA: Bulls Live Bet +3.5 2u to win 1.8u LOSER
The New Totals:
- Yesterday: 3-9, -2.79
- March Record: 18-27, -4.87u
- YTD: 18-27, -4.87u
Yesterday was absolutely insane having the new Barstool Sportsbook app. I fully expect the ending to be chaotic and needing to have to do a full recap again on Monday of the moves made this weekend. Instead of laying out my picks on this blog right now, I think the best way to go about the rest of tourney season is to just do recap posts because this is just insane. Though I will be posting on my twitter all of my picks today and through the weekend.
Godspeed to us all. Please be responsible. And while we’re on the subject of responsibility, if you do intend to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this weekend, please be do so responsibly and be mindful of the current situation. Though some feel safe (or safer), there are still some out there who are not there yet. Please be mindful and respectful.
Now let’s win our money back responsibly.