- Last Night: 3-0, +2.70u
- March Record: 5-2, +2.74u
- YTD: 5-2, +2.74u
Trust. The Process.
After losing an over by 50 points, hitting one feels so so good. Everything rolled last night. I could not ask for a better start to documenting my picks. Today is going to be crucial going into a big college basketball weekend finishing up conference play and headed into the tournament.
- EPL Soccer: Fulham/Tottenham O2.5 Goals – 1u to win 1.06u
- NHL: PARLAY: Penguins +1.5/Blackhawks +1.5 – 1u to win 1.324u
- NCAA: Oklahoma State +12 – 1u to win .92u
- NCAA: Oklahoma State ML – .5u to win 3.375u
- NCAA: Michigan State +12 – 1u to win .92u
- NCAA: West Virginia -13 – 1u to win .91u
Biggest card of the week, and probably ever. Responsibly. I baby hit OK St ML because they are so hot. Just beat Oklahoma twice in a row. I don’t know, it’s a why not opportunity at +575. Penguins/Blackhawks and MSU are admitted homer picks. West Virginia is mad, same as the FSU situation yesterday. And soccer goals are just fun to root for.
It’s a big big Thursday. Scared money is lost money (responsibly).